Friday, March 2, 2018

March Digi Release and Sale

Hi Verve friends! Our March digital release went live in the shop this morning. I've had a lot of requests to bring back the Lucky Day digi that was available for a limited time last year, so if you're one of the ones waiting for it, today is your lucky day! Plus, there's a brand new digi in town... the Irish Coffee DIGITAL Set. And everything's on sale. Happy March!




Our newest addition to our digital line-up is the Irish Coffee DIGITAL Set. Whether or not you're Irish, there's definitely some charm to this coffee themed, St. Patrick's Day inspired set. I'm not Irish, but I do love an Irish mocha this time of year (oh, who am I kidding.... ANY time of year!). And maybe since March is when the twins were born, I love this holiday just a teensy bit more. If they hadn't come a bit early, they just might have been born on St. Patrick's Day. I still remember the sweet little shamrocks decorating their name tags and their NICU room.

Anyhow, back to the set.  It's got all things magically delicious... coffee, coffee, coffee, clover, and even a pot of gold! For die cutting fun, the shamrock cups coordinate with the Happiness in a Cup Die Set and the pot coordinates with the Kettle Time Die Set.



All of our digital sets come as a compressed zip file you can download, extract and then manipulate and print in a word processing or photo editing software.  We also include a printable PDF with the images and sentiments sized for cardmaking and laid out and ready to print on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper. Above is a photo of the printed pdf. I print on a laser printer on smooth white cardstock so I can use a variety of coloring mediums without ink bleeding.


Here's a card I made with Irish Coffee and the brand new March Viva la Verve Sketch



We've also brought back the Lucky Day DIGITAL Set. I'll confess, I really hoped and planned for this set to be a real life physical stamp set this year, but things (I'll call them Thing 1, Thing 2, and LIFE) kept me distracted long enough to miss my production deadlines yet again. There are some other new stamp designs on the horizon, though. So the wait for new physical stamps is almost over!


The Lucky Day DIGITAL Set is sure to bring you delight as you craft your coffee, blessing and St. Patrick's Day projects. Shamrocks and four leaf clovers set the stage for some fabulous blessing sentiments that are sure to bring a smile. This digi was available for a limited time last year, but is now joining our digital line-up in the shop. Below is a photo of the printable PDF.


Here's a card I made with the set. 
You can find a whole latte inspiration using this digi on our Lucky Day Pinterest Board.



Thanks so much for stopping by!